The Service Requirements Handbook provides comprehensive information for all customer needs relating to electric service, including residential, commercial, architects, engineers, municipal inspectors, contractors, and developers. The handbook is periodically updated to remain consistent with best utility practices and align with current operational goals.
The RMLD supplies electricity subject to applicable laws and regulations as well as our Terms and Conditions, policies and procedures, rate schedules, and industry standards. The RMLD reserves the right to revise, amend, or change the information set forth within the applicable laws.
For assistance with the handbook or further clarification with unique situations, please call the engineering and operations division.
- RMLD Electric Service Requirements Handbook
- Appendix A Temporary Service Methods
- Appendix B Utility Authorization Number (UAN)
- Appendix C Rates, Tariffs, and General Terms and Conditions
- Appendix D Massachusetts General Laws Regarding Theft of Service
- Appendix E Customer-Owned Generation Requirements and Guidelines
- Appendix F Customer-Owned Generation Interconnection Schematic
- Appendix G Energy Efficiency, Conservation, and Electrification Programs
- Appendix H Figures and Illustrations
- Appendix I Street Lighting Request
- Appendix J Unsafe Electrical Equipment Notification
- Appendix K Additional Fees and Charges
- Appendix L Customer Action Notices
- Appendix M Load Data Sheet