The purpose of this handbook is to benefit Reading Municipal Light Department's (RMLD) customers, architects, engineers, municipal inspectors, employees and contractors to provide a convenient reference as an informational guide and sets forth the types of services that the RMLD currently offers. This handbook reflects the RMLD’s standard practices and procedures and does not necessarily address every requirement, limitation or particular situation. The RMLD supplies electricity subject to our Terms and Conditions, policies and procedures, rate schedules, and industry standards; and applicable laws and regulations; all of which form the RMLD’s requirements for service.
The RMLD reserves the right to revise, amend or change the information set forth in this handbook without prior notice. Readers should inquire as to whether any revisions, amendments or changes to contents have been made since publication. Please contact the RMLD at 781-942-6596 if you have any questions about the contents of this handbook, your rights or responsibilities, or terms of service.
- RMLD Electric Service Requirements Handbook
- Appendix A Temporary Service Methods
- Appendix B Utility Authorization Number (UAN)
- Appendix C Rates, Tariffs and General Terms and Conditions
- Appendix D Massachusetts General Laws (MGL)
- Appendix F 10-500kW PV Isolation Schematic
- Appendix G Energy Efficiency and Rebate Programs
- Appendix H Figures and Illustrations
- Appendix I Street Lighting Request
- Appendix J Unsafe Electrical Equipment Notification
- Appendix K Additional Fees and Charges
- Appendix L Notice of Action Required Form