RMLD’s Integrated Resource Department staff works closely with our Commercial and Municipal Customers to plan electric service installs and upgrades as well as to coordinate resolution of operational or billing issues. We conduct facility energy audits, recommend options for energy-conserving equipment and guide customers through rebate applications.Our goal is to help customers save by reducing energy consumption and lowering peak demand. Please let us know how we can assist you with our programs.
- Business Conservation Tips
- Business Efficiency Resource Links
- Commercial Resource Links
- Commercial Service Information
- Commercial-Industrial-Municipal Questionnaire
- Electric Vehicle Charger Rebate
- Energy Efficiency & Rebate Programs
- Information for Builders, Electricians and Customers
- Mercury Spills, Disposal and Site Cleanup
- Small Business Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am an electrician. How do I apply for a Utility Authorization Number (UAN) and what information do I need?
- I am moving out of your service area. What do I need to do to cancel service?
- Why am I charged a sales tax?
- Can I purchase power from another supplier of electricity?
- Is there a way I can even out my payments to avoid seasonal fluctuations?